In order to download Play Store apk First of All you need to check the Current version of your Google Play Store App. You must have to update your Play Store App so that you can enjoy its facilities.
Now let’s come to the topic about how to download Play Store App If it is not in your Android Devices.
How to Download Play Store App on Android Devices
If you come to know that in your new android device Play store app is not installed/download than don’t be worry here is the solution for you.
- First of all you need to find the Play Store APK. You can find it online or you can download Play Store App from here.
- Download this Play Store apk file in your device. If its downloaded on computer than transferred it to Mobile via USB, Bluetooth or whatsoever just transfer it.
- After downloading now you have to install it. For this purpose Go to Setting of your Mobile than enable unknown source, you can find it under application setting also.
- After enabling it, Popup message will appear you have to click on ‘OK’ button to install this play Store apk file.
- Now let’s go further we have to locate the file where we have download /transferred this apk file.
- Click on APK file and afterward click on Install.
- When installation finished the new icon appear on you mobile screen and which is Play Store App.
- Now Enjoy it.