Have you ever notice that your smart phones have plenty of games and applications? Have you ever noticed that your android phone have already pre-installed Google Play Store App which helps you to getting access to millions of apps for useful information or spend time while playing games it’s up to you how you use it for your better benefits.
Introducing Google Play Store App
Before we talk about the signing process let first discuss about what Google Play Store App is and what it offers. Your smart phones & tablets can download millions of millions apps from Google Play store which is already pre-installed on your android phone. Play Store app contains multiples apps designed by third party android developers. It will come across in different categories like app & games, movies, books, music apart from which app we have to chose there is an option of top grossing gaming app, trending app and many more.
How to Make Google Play Store Account?
In order to access to Google Play Store Account you must have a gmail account. If you don’t have you can create it from Gmail.com
Now suppose that you are accessing to Play Store app for the first time you have to follow under mentioned points:
- In the App Section of the Home Screen look for the Play Store Icon afterward tap on it.
- Now look for the Add Gmail Account than tap on it after that tap on Existing gmail account or you can create a new one.
- You will be taken to Sign in Page where you will see the username and Password
- Now In username enter your Gmail ID and in password enter your password that you can easy to remember and difficult for others to find.
- Once all these entries fill now tan on the right arrow at bottom of your screen.
- Now you will be redirect to payment info page. If you want to skip this then tap on Skip Option.
- You will now be taken to backup and restore windows. You should select the ‘Keep this phone backed up with my Google Account’ option
- At last, you need to tap on the right arrow button you see on the bottom of the page to get access to the Google Play Store.
Once you entered or setup the Google Play Store Account you don’t need to enter it again just tap on the Play Store icon to access the Apps.
Download Play Store App.
If you don’t have Play store app already installed on your device you can download it from Play Store App Download Free. This article will help you how to download Play Store app or you can download apk file from the APKMirror or from the XDA Developer Forum just Google it these words.